Price includes $1,000 Epson sponsored April Instant Rebate.
||Free SHIPPING in Continental USA. (Call for Alaska & Hawaii)
Download Product Information Sheet
Download Reference Guide
Download Epson Rewards Information
Better Performance. More Profit.
How do you reinvent the dye-sublimation transfer printer? You start by specially designing, from the ground up, every component to work together as one system - from the print head and ink technology, to the printer engine and software. The result? A high-performance dye-sublimation transfer printer designed with extreme reliability for true industrial-level production.
Introducing the all-new Epson SureColor® F7200.
The SureColor F7200 is ideal for fast, economical short- to-medium volume dye-sublimation transfer printing, at speeds up to 634 square feet per hour and widths up to 64-inches. Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, this innovative system includes our exclusive PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, an integrated roll-to-roll media support system with high accuracy winding, and our latest dye-sublimation ink technology - Epson UltraChrome® DS with High Density Black.
Engineered from the ground up for Dye-Sublimation industrial textile, true roll-to-roll manufacturing, designed to run all day, every day, the Epson SureColor F7200 offers a range of features, including:
- New after heater platen reduces ink drying times for true roll-to-roll productivity
- New built-in take up reel for accurate roll-to-roll media handling
- Revolutionary Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head designed to work exclusively with Epson UltraChrome DS inks (will not function with other ink systems)
- Photographic print quality with resolution up to 1440 x 720 dpi
- Outstanding everyday production speeds up to 325 ft2 per hour
- High Reliability - Developed to Run 24/7
- Includes textile imaging workflow software by Wasatch®
- Optimized for rotary heat transfer press applications
- One year limited on-site warranty with product registration (warranty coverage is lost if any non-Epson ink system is used)
Epson Ultrachrome DS Ink Technology
- High-Capacity refillable ink tanks hold 1.5 liters per color
- Designed to work exclusively with SureColor F-Series printers
- Four color - featuring a High Density Black ink formulation
- Vibrant colors, neutral blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations
- Extremely fast drying times
- New ink refill packs reduce total cost of ownership
- The five color Epson prigment inks used in the Epson SureColor F2000 series printers, when applied to cotton fabrics, pass the requirements of the OEKO‐TEX ®* Standard 100 for human ecological requirements of Class I products for adults, children and babies up to 36 months
|* ECO PASSPORT by OEKO‐TEX ® is a system by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their product can be used in a sustainable textile production. Epson UltraChrome DG ink and pre‐treatment are certified by the Eco Passport. This is an international safety standard in the textile industry. It is certified to be safe for adults and children, including babies.
High Performance PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- Efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- One-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Ink repelling coating technology for reduced print head maintenance
- Optimized specifically for UltraChrome DS dye-sublimation inks improving the print head life
Base Printing Technology
- New PrecisionCore™ TFP® Print Head
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, ink jet head
- Continuous Ink Supply System, 1.5L High-Capacity Tanks
- Epson UltraChrome DS Ink, 4 Color Ink Set
- True Roll-to-Roll dye-sublimation printing technology
Printer Nozzle Configuration
720 nozzles per Color with Variable Droplet Size
Minimum drop size is 5.3 picoliters
1440 x 720 dpi; 720 x 720 dpi; 720 x 360 dpi
Dimensions and weights include printer and stand
103"(W) x 40"(D) x 52"(H)
SureColor F7170 - 605 lbs (Does not include Ink)
Print Engine Speeds
|Speed (720 x 360 dpi)
|Production (720 x 720 dpi)
|High Quality (1440 x 720 dpi)
Acoustic Noise Level
Approximately 59 dB(A) according to ISO 7779
File Format Compatibility
PostScript Level 3, PDF, EPS, Tiff, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, BMP, PCX, PPM, TGA, DCS2, and MrSID
Wasatch SoftRip® Requirements
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
120GB hard drive
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
3GHz or higher quad core CPU
500GB or larger solid state drive
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink
|High Density Black
|Maximum paper width
|Minimum paper width
|Left and right margins
||0 to 5 mm each side (0.39" total)
|Maximum printable width
Maximum printable length
limited by application, OS, and driver/RIP used
||Single roll-64" wide
|Media core compatibility
||User-adjustable roll media adapters accept either 2" or 3" cored media
|Maximum roll diameter
||Up to 9.8"
|Input roll media weight
||Up to 90 lbs.
||75gsm and over
0.08 mm up to 0.50 mm
|Output Roll Media Diameter
||Up to 11.8"
|Output Roll Media Weight
||Up to 90 lbs
|Media Winding Accuracy
||+/- 5mm or 0.19"
|59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C)
59° to 77°F (15° to 25°C)
20 - 80%
40 - 60%
||Virtually any location with a typical air conditioning or other good air ventilation system.
Epson Genuine Ink Supply System
|Ink Supply Tank fill volume
||1500 ml, each x 4 colors total
|Ink Pack Fill Volume
||1000 ml, each x 4 colors total
|Shelf life of Ink Pack
||2 years from printed production date
The printer is designed exclusively for use with EPSON ink packs for greater reliability.
||AC 100-240 V
||Approx. 330W (Heater ON)
||Approx. 30W (Heater OFF)
||0.6W or less
What's In The Box
- SureColor F7200 Printer
- Printer Stand
- Substrate Support System Unit
- Take-Up Reel
- Epson Genuine Ink Supply System
- Initial Ink Pack - Set of 4 - 1000ml ink packs
- One-Ink Waste Tank
- User Guide Kit (Documentation and Software)
- AC Power Cable x2
- Epson Professional Communication Driver for Windows
- Epson LFP Remote Panel 2
- Epson Net Config
- Wasatch SoftRIP® TX Epson F7200 Edition
Limited Warranty and Service
- Printer comes with one year limited on-site warranty with product registration. For details or product registration, visit (http://www.onlineregister.com/epson/app/). Registration also enrolls the printer in Epson's loyalty program.
- Registration also entitles customer to purchase an extended on-site service plan at a favorable price, plus use loyalty points against the purchase. Coverage is for one year or two service calls, whichever occurs first. Up to two plans may be purchased, for a maximum total coverage period (including warranty period) of three years.
- Warranty and extended service coverage are lost if any non-Epson cartridges, inks or ink delivery system is used
- Epson offers fee-based parts and labor service for problems not covered under warranty or extended service. Please be aware that the fee for a print head replacement may greatly exceed the cost of an extended service plan. To ensure availability of replacement print heads for our loyal F-Series users, Epson will not make print heads available to parts distributors or servicers generally.