* Note if expedited shipping is needed, select during checkout. Free Shipping is Fed Ex Ground only.
Epson's latest professional wide-format printers incorporate forward-thinking designs with a breakthrough new 8-color ink technology, resulting in a final print of uncompromising quality.Epson UltraChromeink technology represents a defining moment in the history of ink jet printing.
The newest generation of pigment ink incorporates a new three-level black and eight new color pigments which dramatically raises the bar for professional color and black and white prints.
This K3 UltraChromeInk bundle Plus a Phatte Black Cartridge includes
- Photo Black Ink Cartridge UltraChromek3 Ink
- Light Black Ink Cartridge, UltraChromek3 ink
- Phatte Black Ink Cartridge UltraChromek3 ink
- Cyan Ink Cartridge, UltraChromek3 ink
- Light Cyan Ink Cartridge, UltraChromek3 ink
- Vivid Magenta Ink Cartridge UltraChromek3 ink
- Vivid Light Magenta Ink Cartridge, UltraChromek3 ink
- Yellow Ink Cartridge UltraChromek3 Ink
Phatte Black Information:
Phatte Black is an exciting new option that will allow users of the Epson 48xx, 78xx and 98xx's to keep both the matte black, and photo black inks loaded at the same time, with no loss in quality! With the Phatte Black option, light-light black isn't used, but it won't be missed--print's made with Phatte Black show virtually no difference when compared with prints made with the standard configuration.
Using Phatte Black is totally optional. The standard configuration of K3 inks is still fully supported. In fact, users can switch back and forth at any time, using less ink than a standard matte black/photo black purge.
With a Phatte Black cartridge, you don't need to purge inks when switching between printing that requires the matte black ink and the photo black ink.
This saves money, as any purge results in the wastage of ink.
Purging also takes time--fifteen minutes or so. With Phatte Black mode, switching between Matte black and Photo black printing is just a matter of loading the right paper.
To utilize this feature, a modified Matte Black cartridge is used in the “light-light” cartridge slot of your printer. Once loaded, you'll need to print a “purge” file that will clear the ink lines of remaining light-light ink.